Sunrise Bank Limited has called out Annual General meeting (AGM).
The bank to convened annual General Meeting (AGM) on 15 Kartik 2076 at Naxal Banquet, Naryanchour, Naxal Kathmandu, 10:00 am.
The agendas of AGM are:
- To endorse 10%or or 81.52 crore bonus shares & 5.80% or Rs.47.28 crore cash dividend from the income of FY 2075/76
- To hike its issued, paid up capital to Rs.8.96 arba
- To approve audited financial statement of FY 2075/76.
- To appoint statutory auditor for FY 2076/77
- Merger and acquisition with appropriate bank and financial institutions; provided authority for BOD and signed MOU and assets and liabilities valuation through DDA.
- To amend MOA and AOA, etc
Currently, its paid up capital stands at Rs. 8.15 arba.
The book will be close on 01 kartik 2076. Those shareholders who get registered in the book within 30 Aswin 2076 or one day ahead of book close will be eligible to participate in AGM.