NMB Bank is one of the leading commercial bank managed by a highly professional team with years of in-depth banking experience. We believe in working to create a difference in the communities we touch, through our endeavor to promote sustainable banking. If you have the passion to push yourself to be better each day, to work with a team of go-getters, while making a positive change through responsible banking, then you might be the next NMBian.
Manager Asset State 4 (Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager) – 1
– Minimum 8 years of experience in a commercial bank in Asset Management and Business Strategy.
Manager Liability State 4 (Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager) – 1
– Minimum 8 years of experience in a commercial bank in Liability Management and Business Strategy.
Branch Managers for all seven States (Senior Officer/ Officer/Junior Officer) – 10
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial bank in Branch Management.
Relationship Managers for all seven States (Officer/ Junior Officer/ Supervisor)- 10
– Minimum 4 years of experience in SME/ Retail lending.
Internal Auditor (Senior Officer/ Officer/Junior Officer) – 1
– Qualification: CA/ ACCA with certified CISA or ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
– Minimum 2 years of experience in the Audit field.
The academic qualification for the above positions is preferably a Master’s level.
The applications are sought from the Nepali citizens with disclosure of age and marks/percentage / CGPA at each level of education from SLC (or equivalent) onwards. All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali with working knowledge of MS Office applications.
The candidates must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum 1-year experience in 1 position below) the position applying for.
Log on to http://nmbbanknepal.com/current-vacancies and click the “Apply” icon below the respective job.
The last deadline for application is February 19, 2020.