Swadeshi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha has announced book close of Annual General meeting (AGM).
The book will be close on 06 Mangsir 2076. Those shareholders who get registered in the book within 05 Mangsir 2076 or one day ahead of book close will be eligible to participate in AGM.
The company will convene 5th annual General Meeting (AGM) on 16 Mangsir 2076 at Hotel Pathibhara, Itahari, Sunsari, 11 AM.
The agendas of AGM are:
- To endorse 20% or Rs.4.60 crore bonus shares and 15% or Rs.3.45 crore cash dividend from the income of FY 2075/76
- To approve audited financial statement of FY 2075/76.
- To appoint statutory auditor for FY 2076/77
- To elect 3 directors from promoters shareholders group
- To float 4:1 right shares after bonus share distribution
- Merger and acquisition with appropriate bank and financial institutions; provided authority for BOD and signed MOU and assets and liabilities valuation through DDA.
- To amend MOA and AOA, etc
Currently, its paid up capital stands at Rs. 23 crore.